Friday, September 29, 2006

Unplanned Blogger

So I am now in the blogosphere partly by accident. I was attempting to leave an encouraging comment to a fellow blogger but she has it protected so I signed up to leave the comment.

I had been thinking about jumping on the blog bandwagon as I see the benefit of doing so over yahoo groups. Don't get me wrong the yahoo group was good and fun but more time comsuming to log in and type a short e-mail. Plus now yahoo has wired it all so that it is more difficult to respond back to a group. This way if some one wishes to see this update or posting they can jump, skip, or hop on over or not. Yahoo sent an email and unless someone unsubscribed they got it anyway. So here I am and I guess I am glad.

I have a daughter, adopted from Wuzhou SWI, Guangxi Prov, People's Republic of China. We were officially a family on July 25, 2005. On October 25 this year she will officially be with me for as long as she wasn't with me. Does that make sense. To me this is a mile stone. Somehow looking forward last year I felt getting to this point would take a long time but it seems the time has certainly flown.

So, I guess I will blog more about the adoption and post pictures later. I am still new to my own blog site that I almost don't know what to say.


No comments: