Friday, October 06, 2006

Whine, Whine, Whine

Just re-read the last post. Sorry it was very whiney. I sound like a two year old. I must say these days are rare. I love being a mom and being mom to such a sweetie as my G is best. Generally, things go smoother at the M house. We just had a busy two days and will have a busy weekend.

**Note to self: Learn to control stress and don't scream!!

I will say if I could get paid to blog or to read blogs then I would work from home and life would be to my liking. I am going to do something other than go into an office all day but I don't know what yet. I still am in the market for something that doesn't take more than 4 hours a day and something that I can jump into with both feet immediately not 4 hours extra on top of a 40+ hour work week.

Anyhoo, I find this blog world fascinating with fascinating people on it. Soon I will figure out how to link the blog favorites of mine so readers can enjoy them too. I don't know if I will be able to do it but we shall try. I have several very funny sites I visit daily. Mostly, they are adoption sites but some are pure motherhood sites. Of course these are the mothers I wish to be SAHMs.

Oh a girl can dream can't she?

No comments: