Sunday, November 26, 2006

Thanksgiving and Christmas Trees

So this weekend we enjoyed Thanksgiving with my niece and nephew from Conway at my cousin and his family's home here in Marion. We had a great time. Friday we went with my sis and her kids and my parents to see Happy Feet. Then we went in search of Santa. We found him and had not the best photo taken with Santa. I will post later.

Saturday, G and I attended our last neighbor's child's birthday party. We loaned them the jumper. We were there a long time and G was exhausted but she had soooo much fun with Sam. Then that evening I put the tree up and decorated. G was allowed to help with the non-breakable ornaments of which she broke two. So much for un-breakables.

At one of the other blogs, Double Happiness (2happy.typepad.com), there is a photo challenge of Christmas trees. So I will post some photos of G helping with the Christmas tree. By the way she loved helping. She oooed and ahhed over the decorations. I filmed it and then took pictures of the completed scene with G in her new frog PJs.

No comments: