Thursday, January 04, 2007

Referral Time

I just love referral time. I am so extremely jealous of those families receiving them but I really do love seeing all of the babies finding their families. Several blogs I have been following received referrals: Congrats to them and all families who receive the call!

May 23, 2005 was the day that totally changed my life! That was G's referral day. I was at work in the horrid g'mark. It was afternoon. I immediately called my mom and asked her to call my dad and call me back. She didn't. So in frustration I called her back and somehow figured out how to get them all on the same conf. call to tell them both. That was a very frustrating eternity, or seemed like it.

So maybe one day G and I will be waiting for a call to tell us we have a new baby sister/daughter. It truly will take a miracle to do so.


No comments: