Monday, February 05, 2007

WOW

What a difference a weekend makes. So after turning in my resignation letter to first thing on Friday, I received a call this morning with an offer to move into an administrative position at twice the salary second thing was offering. YEEHAW!! So of course I accepted that and now I have to call second thing to renig on my acceptance. That is where I am stuck. I so don't want to make that call but I need to stay where the money is. Plus it is a position I will really enjoy doing. So I will call second thing this afternoon and tell them that the company I am currently with countered with a position I could not turn down. So hopefully they will accept that and not make me feel too badly.

This weekend, G spent the night with her grandparents and had a blast. We attended church yesterday and then hung out the rest of the day together. We went to church last night with my parents and G was very good in service. She never goes to the children's class because she is so good. We ended up going to bed later than I wanted and I am tired today. She fell asleep on top of me and has been doing that for the past week or so.

I have some really good photos I need to doctor then post of the girl. She wore one of her Chinese outfits yesterday to Sunday School. It is amazing that she can still wear them and they look pretty good on her still. I doubt I will get another year out of them though. Maybe now I can go to the Chinese New Year celebration this Sat. My IRS refund should be deposited by Feb 9. Yea! again.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Bev,
Congrats on the new position!!! That's great news!! We missed you at Gili's b-day party. Hope to see you this Saturday at CNY.

Kim Y (future mama to Megan Jean)
www.mamasladybug.blogspot.com