Monday, March 05, 2007

Monday-start of new week and attitude

So I have a very bad attitude about doing the same thing over and over. I get very bored very easily. I am also broke even with a job. I am determined to at least change my attitude about the menial part of my life even if I can't do anything about the financial part yet.

If my house would sell in Memphis and I could get at least $20,000 over the sell I would be thrilled. That is about what I owe my parents for helping us out during the long jobless wait. Sad I know. I think though I am going to get shafted on the house. I just don't have any money with which to have to come to the table at closing.

I think on my death bed my regret will be not being financially wealthy so I could lavish gifts, opportunity and time on my sweetest girl. She is a dream come true in my nightmarish situation. Yes I am a pessimist by birth. I deal in always and nevers. The glass is not only half empty, but it is falling over as we speak!! I know, I know life is not always bad and situations do change. I just wish I had a little more control over the changes.

I am praying the house will sell before the agent's 3 month contract is up without having to again reduce the price. I WILL NEVER BUY OR SELL ANOTHER HOUSE EVER AGAIN. Hear me world I mean it!!!!

1 comment:

kris said...

Hang in there woman- it just sucks the way the market is right now. Two years ago you probably would have raked it in, but right now there are houses in my neck of the woods that have been sitting for 8 months, it's sad. I hate my mortgage payment (and especially the outrageous property taxes) but cannot imagine throwing my money away in rent either- it's a tough call. I've considered selling once the market improves, but I may wait until I'm closer to referral or after.

Good luck either way, I'll be thinking of you and sending you positive "money" vibes. And don't worry about lavishing gifts on Glenys. The greatest gift you can give her she receives every single day- unconditional love. Not that makes you feel any better.

I can't afford that duvet set either. I'm so far in the hole with the intial adoption costs right now. Scares me. Bad.