Friday, March 02, 2007

Where have you been?

This map is a pretty cool map to designate and keep up with where I have traveled. G was looking at pictures this morning of Greece (hanging in the bedroom) and she said she wanted to go to Greece. I told her when she grew up she could go all over the world and I would totally support her. If I can I will support her travels financially too. There are still so many places I want to go. I would love to go to Thailand, Egypt, Israel, Alaska, Brazil and Germany. There are many more places I would love to travel if I get the chance and to share these places with G would be so much fun.

Seeing 9% of the world is more than some people will ever see. I am privileged and grateful to be able to do as much as I have. So click on the map, it is your turn to say where you have been.

No comments: