Friday, May 18, 2007

18th post in Every Day in May



G conversations are so much fun. Sometimes I have a clue of what she is talking about and sometimes I am totally blindsided. One night in bed she was telling me the story that was told to her in school.

She goes to a Christian based day care and this particular story was of the lame man carried by the four men to Jesus to make well. She did really well on the story. She told me there was a man who couldn't walk and he had 3 friends (fingers showing 3) who carried him and made a big hole.

I asked her if Jesus healed the man and she said, "no".

I said, "Well what did Jesus do?"

She said, "teeteed in his big girl panties."
WHAT? I said, "Who teeteed in their big girl panties, you?"
She said, "God did."

I said, "I don't think God teed in His big girl panties."
She said, "Well Jesus did."
I think our theology needs to be adjusted slightly.
Happy weekend and I will post today for the 19th and 20th posts too. You must use your imagination that what I am posting is on the correct days.


No comments: