Monday, May 28, 2007

The 28th post in Every Day in May


No pictures from today. We had a low key day after our day yesterday. This is a day lily from my grandmother's yard. This was the first bloom and seems already old some how.

We are watching Mulan now waiting for time to go to bed. I watched The Battle of Britain today. Christopher Plummer, Lawrence Olivier, Michael Caine were the stars. It was really good. Worth renting if it can be found.

G's knee looks great. So I had decided to leave the band-aid off a while. She then did a trick for grandad and fell on it which hurt. So I put the band-aid back on her to try and keep it clean. This was no easy feat mind you. The minute I suggested the band-aid she went hysterical again and Grammie had to help. Pitiful.

I would like to pay tribute to all service people and their families. Without them, we wouldn't have the freedoms here we do today. Thank you for your service.

2 comments:

theghelertertwins.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful post. I'm glad Glenny's leg is healing nicely. What a bummer.

Rony

crazylady said...

can't go wrong with a 'ditch' lily.
They're bullet proof..unlike peony.

Glenys is sure learning the ropes to pull.
:o)