Wednesday, May 02, 2007

2nd post in Everyday in May

This picture is my idea of a little girl from toddlerhood to adulthood.

The hat was a birthday hat given to G at a party.

The ladybug purse I purchased in Guangzhou in a shop next to the White Swan.

The pearls are obviously from China as I can't afford them here.

It lends to the imagination of what an innocent childhood should be at least to me, all pink feathers and flowers growing into a beautiful adult.

The toddlerhood of exploration and imagination to the innocence of childhood with dress up and pretend to young adulthood with perfect white pearls as she enters the new world, that of being a grown-up.

5 comments:

crazylady said...

Well aren't you clever. Though if I wrote that up, you know I'd have a finger down my throat. That's why I read your blog. To remind me to "be nice" the way I tell my kids. Thanks babe. LOVE the hat...and quelle suprise, it was from a Bday party :)
Trouble.

"MissMeliss" said...

Hi there!! Oh my goodness, I'd be THRILLED to be a part of a Guangxi group!!!

I'm over the moon happy right now. Just thrilled. Thanks for the congrats. :D

Beaming new mommy,
Melissa

Monica said...

You put a LOT of thought into that photo! Wow!

BTW, can you send me your e-mail address? Then I will send you the HTML for the buttons and detailed instructions about how to get them installed in your side-bar.

~Monica
dublinlin@hotmail.com

theghelertertwins.blogspot.com said...

You are so clever! I wish I had a creative bone in my body. Thank goodness for Sen. She keeps me straight.

Kim said...

very creative! Makes me think of dress up and what fun that will be