Thursday, May 31, 2007

31st and last post in Every Day in May

Today's topic is apathy.* This is how I am feeling today. I have no passion about anything. I believe it is related to hormones and PMS. About a year ago I stopped taking the birth control pill that kept me regulated and predictable. I stopped for financial reasons only. I believe the hormones are finally out of my body at least those related to almost 20 years of bc pills. My cycle is now much heavier and so much more painful, extremely painful. I had forgotten how nice it was to have the normal cycle while being on the pill.

In conjunction with that TMI, I also have wacky emotions that swing very large but mostly toward anger and apathy. Today is apathy. I just want to quit everything. I want to sit staring at a wall and not have to think, be thoughtful or kind. I don't want to be unkind but I don't want to have to think about it.

So in the spirit of this apathetic post, I was too apathetic to even post a photo. Maybe tomorrow I will be better, open and alive again. Today though I don't even wish to be.

*comments have been turned off, thank you.