Saturday, May 19, 2007

Double Happiness FFFF Challenge




This week's challenge is my mother's baby. I am not the baby but I am her baby girl and number three in the pecking order. The one photo I was around 6 months or so.

The next one I was around 3 years old. My grandmother had this copy and another copy of this particular photo session that I actually like better but can't fine.

In the lost one, I am holding a flower and am frowning because I was sick of the photo shoot. Since I have no scanner I took photos of these pics thus the angle of the one.

The one in the silver frame is actually hanging in the same hallway it has hung in since I was a baby in the same frame. It is hanging on the opposite wall now next to one of G taken in December 2005. Seems it has come a full circle.

1 comment:

theghelertertwins.blogspot.com said...

Boy can I relate to "unhappy" photo shoots! We just experienced a painful try at yet another go around at the local Target. My girls are fine until we walk into the room and I put them on the table. Something about it scares the living crap out of them. Needless to say yesterdays photos not so hot.... oy.

Rony