Thursday, May 10, 2007

Finding ad

Can you find her? She is one of 12 babies listed in this page. I believe more than half these babies were adopted in our travel group of 14 families. And believe it or not I recognize a few of them.











Wait for her...

Scroll down...















There she is. Brows furrowed and not smiling(surprise). First photo of Glenys known to me.

She was abandoned on May 19, 2004. She was not quite or may have been one month old. Her DOB was given as 4/22/04. There must be some numerological reason for giving her this date. Even numbers though in China typically are bad luck so I don't know what the reasoning is.

This appeared in the paper in July 2004. Cute huh?

3 comments:

crazylady said...

I guessed her! I was not given the finding ads for our girls. I should get around to that one day... I could always contact our old guide.
Glenys has always had the cutest cheeks. She's smiling on the inside...that's how you have to look at it.

insanemomma said...

We were given the finding ad by our guide. Remember I said we paid as much for him as the trip to China. *wink* The girls were one day old...

Glenys is an adorable child. I don't know that I would have been smiling either..

There's a guy name Brian Shuy who researches finding ads. He's somewhere in the US. He tried selling me on his services but we fortunately didn't need to use him.

kris said...

That is amazing! And even with that scowl, god she was (and still is) so cute!