Wednesday, May 30, 2007

G the Drama Queen


Apparently I have jinxed myself and my alone shower time by mentioning how G was bathing on her own; because last night she had to shower with me. But before the shower she was wondering how we were going to remove the band aid (from the morning) on her knee. The more she thought about it the more it worried her. Also, I may have mentioned before that G enjoys watching herself cry and will do so in the mirror.

Here she is pointing out that there are no real tears in this eye but in the other eye she had one.

Here she is wanting to be picked up from crying so much.












Here she is watching herself cry in the mirror (sorry for the poor quality, the flash wasn't on).

3 comments:

A Special Family said...

Thanks for the lovely comment!
Poor Glenys! Her pictures are as adorable as ever! :)

crazylady said...

Now that is drama, the mirror thing I mean.... even coming from me! Get that puppy on video for later.

Wowza... Oh, and poor Gwenisss too with da boo boo.
Is she getting cuter? Is that possible?

theghelertertwins.blogspot.com said...

OMG. That is so funny. Abbey has learned how to imitate Katie crying. What a scream! Sounds just like Katie too.... Scary!