Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day Tribute

In honor of my mom (mom and me in China 2005)
In honor of G's foster mom (G and FM in China 2005);
and my daughter G who without her I would not be a mom (me and G USA 2007)

Today was a wonderful day for me. G and I hung out all day together. We went to Sunday School first then big church. We met our friends Shay and Bill for lunch then coffee. G fell asleep in the car and I was able to get a nap too.

Then we woke up and planted bulbs and flower seeds. I put the jumper up for a bit. We had pizza for dinner. We watched the Aristocats and now are watching Beauty and the Beast.

We spent Saturday with my mom and dad. We had a great weekend. G played in the water hose stripped down to her underpants. She had a great time. I need to get a pool for her. I took no pictures and had none taken with G and me.

Happy Mother's Day.


1 comment:

theghelertertwins.blogspot.com said...

Awwww, Bev pictures speak for themselves. Yep, you look pretty darn happy... Great photos.

Rony