Thursday, June 21, 2007

I don't like to cook either.

For pre- dinner G had a doughnut. For dinner she made herself mac and cheese (did open the containers and pull the hot dish out of the microwave. AND for dessert she had some "washmellos." She drank milk for dinner too. She has to have something nutritious, right?


G likes to give kisses and some times she says, "No you don't gib a kiss onwee I gib a kiss." Then she proceeds to make sure you don't pucker and she kisses you. She has always been a kiss on the lips type of baby, learned in China not from us.

She has been super affectionate tonight. I hope I don't fall for the "your my favorite" and let her weasel her way back to bed with me. I need to sleep.

2 comments:

theghelertertwins.blogspot.com said...

You got yourself a little chef on your hands..

crazylady said...

Is that it takes to weasel into your bed...."you're my favorite"? Oh hope the singles aren't reading.