Sunday, June 17, 2007

DON'T LOOK This is your warning.

So enjoying ourselves at my parents yesterday, the afternoon was interrupted by my dad very excited to show G something in the front yard. So he carries her and I am curious enough to go see. This was sunning itself not even 6 feet from my car and only about 15 feet from their garage. Then Dad touched it and it coiled up at him. I ran to get the camera of course. G went to get Grammie and as I carried G back outside the dumb snake followed us with its eyes like it would strike us. It really didn't need to worry as I wasn't planning on getting any closer. Then Dad, who refused to kill the stupid thing he put gloves on and picked it up. It headed down a hole and he literally had to pull it back out of the hole. He took it off and threw it in a pasture next to the house. He said it was a chicken snake not poisonous. I said that since it was alive it was a bad snake.



3 comments:

theghelertertwins.blogspot.com said...

I'm going to have nightmares....

crazylady said...

I leave you unattended for one afternoon and you go and find trouble.
YOU KNOW I am a moth to a flame with you. Not read? HELLOOOOO.
You need an intervention with these.
You will have to visit me. It's official, not going near your place.

Molly's Mum said...

Yeah for your dad not killing it!!! Ya know Molly is obsessed with my dad too but sadly they are an ocean apart.