Sunday, July 01, 2007

Bam*bi and other conceptions

G is really struggling with some of the ideas and concepts in Bam*bi. Since this is a totally animal movie with only hints of people in the movie, she asks where the hunters are all the time. So I have been telling her that hunters are people like Grandad, Uncle Paul, Uncle Chad but with guns. So today she asks if the "birds were the hunters." I told her that hunters were people and asked her what people are. Here is her answer: "People are what takes a baff and brush dey teef and fwoss." So there you have it in case you didn't know.

4 comments:

kris said...

Oh my god I am laughing so hard!! (And I think I see something between my teeth. Better go fwoss).

theghelertertwins.blogspot.com said...

Omg, I'm going to come over there and kiss your little cutie pie. She is too cute for words... Must remember to fwoss!

Maureen said...

I better go fwoss too! Olivia loves to floss and will use YARDS of it if I let her. It's not a bad habit though so we just go with the flow. :-)

Sophie's Mom said...

Funny! What a cutie!!!