Friday, July 27, 2007

Retro Friday-3posts in a day


Okay so this one goes back a long long time. This is the weekend my grandparents had their fiftieth wedding anniversary. I was either going into 9th grade or ending 9th grade as their anniversary was around Mother's Day. That makes the year, um, let's see I graduated may of '88 and before ninth grade would be 1, 2, 3, 4 years minus 1988. Hold on I am removing the shoes for the extra digits. I think either 1983 or 1984.
I am in front with the hair cut like John Tyler of Duran Duran. I know but that was what it was supposed to look like. Lovely family though, don't you think.
Me

7 comments:

theghelertertwins.blogspot.com said...

Love the haircut. You were brave!

I don't know what the heck is up with my sight. I've got a load of problems with it (even for me) but haven't had a chance to investigate. I will look into it though! I promise.

theghelertertwins.blogspot.com said...

I would respond back to your e-mails but you are set up as noreply.....

Umm, yea the photo is grainy it's a copy of a newspaper article from 1978! It's old girl. Yep, I am in the back row too.. You're doing great.

crazylady said...

Daddy's girl for sure! Carbon copy with boobies! You're much prettier as a girl though...

Beverly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beverly said...

Yes CrazyLady I do look like my dad esp. as I get older. Like I say I have the worst of both parents.

Bev

Sharon Flath said...

Hi Beverly,
You left a comment on my Blog about the snake biten Aussie. She is fine now. How is your Clementine. Do you still have her? I see you write some on the yahoo group and now I have a cute face to match your insightful emails. I hope you will check back with me every now and then, I need a blog buddy since my extended family do not know how to comment! ha
Sharon LID 2/9/07

Diana said...

You look so cute with the shaggy hair. Yes, a nice lookin' bunch of folks. You are so lucky to be so close to your parents (and Glenys is double lucky).