Tuesday, July 03, 2007

This is truly no big surprise to me.

You Have A Type A+ Personality

You're driven to succeed every single second of the day
And you don't let up on your goals, no matter how tired you are
You've already acheived a lot in your life... but it's not enough for you

Always on the go, you tend to get things done quickly and effectively
You have the personality to be a successful enterpreneur
Just remember to play a little too, even if play is the most difficult thing for you!

3 comments:

Mommy Spice said...

I am a type B personality. It totally describes me!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am going to have to get a better look at your little cutie now.

crazylady said...

I don't see you this way.
I know your vulnerable side?
Intuition tells me you are tough because you have to be, not because you want to be.

I'm pure butch though.

theghelertertwins.blogspot.com said...

A+ you go to the head of the class.... I'm just an A.