Monday, July 02, 2007

This Morning in Her Own Bed

Isn't she sweet. She slept soundly with all of her animals around her and her sippy cup of water.



These were taken this morning before I attempted to wake her. Normally this sweet face wakes up so wonderfully happy and sweet. After I took these photos, I crawled in beside her to wake her up. She rolled over and said, "Weave me ayone." Translation: Leave me alone. She meant more like: Leave me the H*ell alone woman, what are you doing in my face?!!
So I did. I let her sleep a bit more and then woke her for breakfast. She did not get up chipper as her normal happy morning self does. She was grumpy and pissy and whiny. Methinks she didn't go to sleep quickly after the final time I said good night. She had already cried (screamed) over not getting to sleep in my bed. Anyhoo, we will keep working on it.

11 comments:

kris said...

She does look really sweet, hope she gets used to her own bed and is back to her "cheery" morning self soon!

Princess Diaries said...

She looks so peaceful who'd have thought she screamed the night before? I can identify. All of a sudden Miya is having sleep issues too.

crazylady said...

This is absolutely the answer you have been waiting for! Weave me awone.!!!!!
You might inherit your bed back!
Tooooo cute.

theghelertertwins.blogspot.com said...

Looks like you're moving in the right direction. Her room!

Donna said...

How cute...there's nothing more lovely than your child sleeping!

Diana said...

Stinkin' hot momma is told to "weave me awone"!!! She knows not what she says, or does she???

Melissa & Scott said...

Oh so funny! Methinks you just got a glimpse into her teenage self.

Even so, such a beauty and such a sweetie!

mommy24treasures said...

aww... I love baby talk.
I love how she positions all of the animals. My 5 year old daughter does that too.

Sophie's Mom said...

Yeah! Sleeping pictures! She's a doll. And a girl that loves to sleep? Nice! My Sophia wakes far too early in the morning for my taste. I'm no early bird... lol

Amanda said...

She's so cute! I love how she can sleep in ANY position. Wish my son would do that!

Jeff and Sonya Hodge said...

How SWEET! Makes me want to go to sleep.....maybe cause it is bedtime???!?!? 11:00 PM here in Sweet Home Alabama

Sonya ;)