Thursday, August 16, 2007

Lots of Crap going on Not much time to write!

This is G and her favorite person riding the merry-go-round at the zoo Sat. They had the thing all to themselves and it was free.

I have been so extremely busy and stressed at work I have barely had time to turn around twice much less stop by every blog I like. My morning routine of blog hopping has been eclipsed by actual work and I am tired when I go home.



Giving blood only gave me a little bit of a jump start but not a lasting bit of energy. I am so tired everyday that I am not able to give G much quality time but she does get my time it is just not quality.

This weekend we plan on going to visit our old neighbors on Saturday morning. The grandparents are going out of town so we will be alone. That is good and bad. We will need the diversion of our old neighbors. She will be thrilled to know she is getting to go too.

She spent the night with Grammie and Grandad last night so since she has btdt she won't see them again until Tuesday. That will be hard for her as she has a three year old grasp of days of the week.

No comments: