Monday, August 27, 2007

Tag-I'm It

You have to post these rules before you give the facts.

1) Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to you life for each letter of your middle name. If you don't have a middle name, use the middle name that you wish you had.

2) When tagged, you need to write your own blog post containing your own middle name facts.

3) At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don't forget to leave a comment telling them that they're tagged and to read your blog.

Dawn is my middle name. My dad actually chose it as my mom wanted to name me Jane. I really dislike that name, no offense to any Janes out there. Mom would still call me Beverly Jane when she was mad at me.

D-Determined. That also can me stubborn but in a good way. I am that very strong willed and determined.

A-Alone. This is not a bad thing. I am an introvert by nature and do not require a lot of entertainment from others. I try very hard to do different for G's sake but she is an introvert too. I recharge at home alone or with munchkin present. I think this is why I like the blog-o-sphere, I don't have to be in person to be there.

W-Wishing. I wished my life away. As a child I would wish my baby doll would be a real baby. I wished I had magic powers like Bewitched. I wished I could go and do and be all those things in my dreams but I learned later to live instead of wish and now seems I am paying for it.

N-Negative. I am a class half empty kind of person. It is genetic and home bred. I am trying to kick this one but I already see my influence some on G. Admitting it is one step to defeating it right?

Now I choose 4 to participate in this with me:

Kim, Deanna, Amy, and Kate

3 comments:

kris said...

I used to be so much like you, especially on that last one. It's taken years, but I think the corner has been turned. I've learned that pain is a part of life, to embrace it as fully as I do my joys. I just want to live abundantly, that's all. Plus I'm even sick of MY OWN complaining (and there's another complaint!).

On work days I am ALWAYS a grouch for the first couple of hours. If I could change careers and do the photo thing full time, I would in a heartbeat.

Salome's Mom said...

There so many wonderful things about you. Just work on feeling good, you don't have to be any preconceive notion of what society wants in a person.

crazylady said...

negativity can also be called realism if your life has been filled with poopy events. I like to view my personality with that rationalization. Do you think it works?

I am closet grouch. Okay, living room grouch, but who cares?
YOu are radiant and beautiful and loveable beyond words.