Tuesday, August 07, 2007

type of car I should drive:

You Should Drive a Yellow Car

You're the type of driver who doesn't mind giving someone a break on the road.
You are eternally cheerful, and a little bad traffic is never going to effect your mood.
And while you're definitely laid back, a part of you also loves to be noticed.
You're a performer at heart. And you love showing off a few slick driving moves every now and then!

I kind of like the yellow bug. Might be the next car of choice when I get rid of the paid in full gas guzzling SUV. I will never date a guy with a yellow car though. No offense of course.

1 comment:

Nesting For Natalie said...

Too funny! I see the point of the guy with the yellow car, though :)!

LOVE the bubble art pictures! How fun to live with an artist for a daughter :)!

Amy