Wednesday, September 26, 2007

It Does? Why Yes It Does!

How sweet Wendy over at the Kid and I awarded me with the Nice Matters Award.


Thanks, Wendy, you are very kind.


Now who to tag, who to tag. There are so many nice bloggers out there, and I have a significant list. That is why I am completely unproductive at work!!

Julie at To Tess & Back, I just love Tess's smile


Cloe's Mama at Sunshine and Rubber Duckies, I love the thumb sucking pics of cute Chloe


and Lottie Grace and Emma's Mama at the Byrd Nest, both girls are adorable

7 comments:

crazylady said...

Nice just doesn't seem adequate enough to describe you.

Nice moms give icecream and chocolate and sleep on a sliver of a bed while the child celebrates.

kris said...

yea for you woman! you deserve this...

Sophie's Mom said...

Yeah for you! Well deserved!!!

Christy said...

Congrats and you are correct-- It does matter!!!

Christy :)

Sharon Flath said...

I love nice! It's a hard enough world out there as it is! And I want to hear the Rabbit hole story!!

Princess Diaries said...

Alright! It's nice to get noticed for being nice :)

theghelertertwins.blogspot.com said...

You are one of a kind!