Friday, September 21, 2007

More Conversations with G

Last night she was sitting on a ball:

G: "Mama, I am sitting on my ehaggs."(eggs with a southern drawl)
Me: "You are?"
G: "Yes, they will patch soon." (patch=hatch)


Talking about Halloween decorations at Walgreens:

G: "I skeered of the wickie witch. Do you wike the wickie witch?"
Me: "hmm, no I don't like the wickie witch either."
G: "Me either."


This morning talking about grammie and grandad:

Me: "Grammie and Grandad are my mama and daddy."
G: "Grandad's not you daddy, you daddy is in China."
Me: "Oh is everybody's daddy in China?"
G: "No."
Me: "Just Chinese baby girls like you?"
G: "Yes and not boys."


This morning talking about spending the night with Grammie and Grandad:

Me: "So are you going to have fun at Grammie and Grandad's"
G: "Yes."
Me: "Well, what are you going to do with them?"
G: "I gonna yet them coyor in de lines. Why do you coyor in de line so good?"
Me: "Cause I am 37 years old. I am old enough to color in the lines good."

G: "And Grammie and Grandad not are as old as you."

4 comments:

Ladyblog said...

Too Cute. I can't wait for our little girl to start talking and saying such cute things.

theghelertertwins.blogspot.com said...

I loved her last sentence! Don't they say the cutest things?

Christy said...

I love the things your little one says. She is just so darn cute I can hardly stand it. I cant wait till my MIa starts talking so I can laugh like you!!!

Christy:)

Donna said...

Kids are so hilarious sometimes, you can't help but laugh!