Monday, October 15, 2007

Random pics and important info.

First thing first, look at my little fashionista in her dress up shoes and pajamas? She was asking if she looked beautiful. I told her she did.

Next is this little treasure. This is seaweed snack for the unenlightened. Another adoptive mom of a southern China child turned me onto this and introduced it (in the US) to G shortly after we came home. G loves it. It comes individually wrapped pkg of 3 sheets about 4 inches long by 2 inches or so wide. Now G doesn't eat seafood, well any real meat really, but loves this.

Lastly, you see that precious hand? She must rub her blankie while sipping on her sippy cup. And no we don't do open topped cups at home because she doesn't pay attention well enough not to spill it. I am fine with sippy cups anyway.


In more interesting news, I am having RAD of my left pinkie toenail. It decided to no longer remain attached for no reason at all. Except that it is attached to one side. Doesn't hurt yet but will if it gets caught. Not sure exactly how to remove it since it is the whole toenail and might cause one side to go ingrown. I know it is gross but I don't post lots of gross stuff without a helpful dose of the cute one!

8 comments:

Princess Diaries said...

She does look beautiful in her fancy shoes! What fun you must have with her :)

Erica said...

I've finally made it to your blog! Thanks for your comments on mine. Your daughter is simply beautiful! As for your toenail, I'm pretty sure they grow back fine after they fall off. I know plenty of runners who regularly lose toenails as a result of logging lots of miles (they usually turn black first, then fall off...how's that for gross?). I hope it doesn't cause you any pain!

nikki said...

She DOES look beautiful!

And, Lily rubs her dog's ear (stuffed animal) while she drinks her sippy...doesn't it just melt your heart?

Sandra said...

The whole shoe-thing reminds me so much of my girls :-)

theghelertertwins.blogspot.com said...

My Katie says "buet-a-ful". Cute, huh?

Christy said...

She is just so cute!! I was just on RQ and they were talking about the double eyelid and that it is considered very beautiful by CHina standards. Well your little Glenys has that eyelid. She is just beautiful- with or without the awesome lid!!!

Chrsity :)

Serena said...

Sorry I didn't find any words to comment on Wordless Wednesday cloud. But I can't help but adding a comment about your brave decision to adopt. You have a very bright and lovely daughter here. :)

Dawn said...

Good luck with the toenail. I guess since you commented about my gross toe story (spider bite) I should comment about yours. Maybe put a bandage over it until it falls of so it doesn't get caught on something and get ripped off.