Friday, October 26, 2007

That time again-Retro Friday


This is 20 years ago in the fall of my senior year (1987). I was the editor of our school year book and the guy is my asst. The year book I was in charge of actually won awards the next summer (after I graduated) and had been the only one to do so up to that time. If I say so myself it is wonderful and was wonderfully done and pretty much all manual. You know, cut, paste with rubber cement, crop, manually type in triplicate the instructions of the page?
I thought I was cute then. See the socks? They are blue because they matched a blue pin stripe in the shirt under the sweater I had on. Yes for years I matched my socks to my shirt and wore some type of loafers. I would love to have that body back now, not the hair though.

Beverly

6 comments:

Salome's Mom said...

That is a very cute picture.

mommy24treasures said...

this is a great memory and picture.

laurel said...

I love the socks. Brought back some fashion memories I had forgotten...okay, blocked out.

E R I C A said...

Love the photo! I was class of '90 and I also matched my socks with my shirts. I had the fluffy hair too! Those were some scary times, fashion-wise.

Erica

Tasha said...

Wow.. your socks even match that guy's shirt.

Amy said...

That is so funny :)