Thursday, October 04, 2007

Today is Picture Day



At G's school. We were forwarned that the backdrop would be white. Who does that for school pics?

Plus it is pretty expensive, $35 for 2 5X7 and 16 wallets. So knowing how cooperative G
 is for pics I don't have high hopes for this one. I chose to dress her in her halloween shirt, orange with spiders and her halloween pants, sparklie jack o'lanterns and candied corn and her princess tennis shoes.

Oh and she wanted her lickets on so we chose purple since it matched the girl spider's bow.

9 comments:

E R I C A said...

Glenys is so pretty!!!

My oldest daughter Kylie (almost 4) loves "lickets" too!

LOL!

Erica

LIZ said...

What a cutie! Love the purple licket...purple is my favorite!

Tasha said...

Thanks for your comment. The billboard was part of a campaign from that 'church.'

I think you may have misunderstood my intent on posting it. I was demonstrating the pure stupidity of it. As a woman who spent the first 30 years of my life in Asia, my friends and I found the church's mission to be so stupid that you can't do anything but laugh at it and expose it.

Special K said...

The lipstick pulls the ensemble together perfectly!

Salome's Mom said...

She is SOOOO pretty!

chloesmama said...

Those are fantastic pictures!! Hopefully the ones at school will look as good!

MississippiZen said...

She is just adorable!

A Special Family said...

Beautiful picture! Love the outfit. I hope they turn out great!

baggage said...

So cute!!