Monday, November 05, 2007

And Now Pictures

This was one morning when G was trying to sit by her BFF Simon, our cat.


More pics from the Fall Festival. G could have stayed in this jumpy thing all night. She is showing us her trick where she kicks her legs up in the air behind her. (She isn't taking a dive).


Actually these were taken by my cell phone on the way home from Grammie's. She is eating those gigantic butterbeans?!?! They have a technical name but as I dislike all beans I don't remember them. She finished the zip lock bag in the 10 min drive home.


5 comments:

LaLa said...

Super cute....I love that "I am caught look" with the shades on!

A Special Family said...

Love the pictures!

Donna said...

I love the pictures with the cat. She's too cute.

AZMom said...

Oh gosh is she a cutie! I stumbled on your blog through the blogher ads.

I also have a daughter from China who is now almost 8. You can see her and my son (adopted from S. Korea) on our blog.

http://familylifeinthedesert.blogspot.com

Diana said...

Too funny, my girls have changed to sitting on their chairs that way too!