Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Conversations With G

Last night I was in the kitchen fixing dinner and G took her blanket in the dining room.

G: "Blankie, did you miss me?"
Me: "Of course blankie missed you."
G: "Why?"
Me: "Because you were at school."
G to me: "I not talking about you!" (translation, I am not talking to you.)
G to blankie: "Blankie, I can't do this, I can't do this, Blankie."
Me: "What? What can't you do? I think blankie understands."
G to me: "Weeve us a-yone. I am talkin' to my blankie."
G to Blankie: "Blankie, I can't do this, I can't do this, I haf to go to school."

WTF? Where did she get the "I can't do this?" LOL!!

6 comments:

Salome's Mom said...

She is so adorable. I don't know how you contain yourself and not scoop her up for a ton of forced kisses.

Sharon Flath said...

You are a good listener!

The Byrd Family said...

That is so funny because lately Lottie says that phrase all the time, "I tan't do this" (yes I spelled that right..lol)

She is so adorable, I love reading about your conversations with her!

Kimber said...

I love your conversations (or should I say Glenys'). They bring a smile to my face.

Thank you for your kind words.
Kim

A Special Family said...

Adorable!

Kerry said...

Glenys is awesome :)