Tuesday, November 06, 2007

A day of Doctors

Today we are going to have G's eyes checked and have her 3 year check up. We will have some time between visits but we will be gone all day. G however, doesn't want to go and woke up in a foul mood. Of course her foul mood started last night when she wouldn't go to sleep last night and had 2 time outs within 15 mins. Sucks. So wish us luck. My mom is going for entertainment value and to help me remember everything I wanted to say.

Off to load the bag o'tricks for the day.

6 comments:

mommy24treasures said...

hope all goes well! I toook Caitlyn to the dentist yesterday and was shocked at how well she did.
We have to go back though... 2 cavities. :(
Hope today is good and your bag has some good tricks to keep a girl busy.

Donna said...

The bag of tricks should put a smile on that beautiful face. Tootle has two appointments today too: she has a bad cough and she is having her cast removed later in the day (yeah!).

Tasha said...

ooooh.. doctor's appointments. Sounds like a fun-filled day.

Sharon Flath said...

oh, good luck with that! I have to gett my older kids in for thier boosters and they won't go!! It was easier when they were little and I could pick them up! haha John got the flu shot yesterday and today he has the flu. Why do people get those things?!?! Love the pics!

Elisa, Jarrod, Thomas & Zoe said...

Whoa good luck with that, I know how Thomas gets when he doesn't want to go to the doctor!

A Special Family said...

Hope it went well!