Monday, November 12, 2007

G Conversations

Yesterday G and I went to the "blue slides" to play after our naps. I told her she had to take a nap or we wouldn't go. So after nap she sits up and says, "goodmorning." Then she proceeds to ask me "why didn't I go to sweep?" I thinks she was a bit confused. I will have pics later as I didn't bring my card reader with me to work today.

This morning she said, "Why do I wike sweepin' in your bed?"

I said with wishfulness, "I don't know?"

 She said, "Well I guess it's comftable."

She asked me this morning if she could wear eye shadow and I told her she wasn't old enough. I also told her that I don't wear it because I am not old enough to which she replied, "Only Gwammie and Dandad are old enough?" Um sortof.

2 comments:

Jeff and Valerie said...

Thanks for you sweet comment on my blog. Glad I popped over here to read. I enjoyed my visit here!

A Special Family said...

Out of the mouths of babes!