Thursday, November 01, 2007

Halloween the Aftermath

At the school party.


All tattoo-ed up and ready to go.



A very Happy Birthday Cake ready to get lots of candy.

Well we had a very good time last night. G looked cute and had many compliments on the "original" idea.

I will claim it as very original however it was not original with me. I so stole her costume idea from a travel buddy of ours, M and her mom, B. They designed one last year, and I lifted the idea.

The best part of it was that G helped make it. The funny part of it was that it totally confused her as to what yesterday was. She woke up and we had to sing Happy Birthday to her quick before going to school. Then she told me I needed to buy the birthday cake and bring balloons for everyone. Any and every party at her school is, to G anyway, a birthday party.

The costume was extremely tempting to the other kids who just wanted to touch it and pull the cotton off it. But we had fun. She was able to take it off to bounce and then we went to dinner with my parents who also went with us to trick or treat.
By the way, how long does it take the tattoos to wear off or what non-abrasive substance can I use to get it off?

18 comments:

Kerry said...

She's such a cutie pie :) Looks like she had fun!!! Great costume.

Salome's Mom said...

She looks yummy! What a pretty girl, I am sure she got lots of candy. Very imaginative costume.

Lauri said...

what is the costume Beverly?... I cant tell... is it cotton candy or popcorn?... its cute whatever it is... sorry its been a long day over here

Lauri said...

Duh... a birthday cake... I see it now


an alcohol pad will remove the Tat's..... my girl has two on her arms and I just removed one from my arm.

If not they just wear off... but slowly

Elisa, Jarrod, Thomas & Zoe said...

What a great idea....she looks good enough to eat!

LIZ said...

She makes a "bootiful" cake!!

laurel said...

Great costumr idea. I may "borrow" it from you for next year.

trish said...

Great costume. I love it - especially the 'confusing' part!

The Byrd Family said...

What fun you guys had and she is always just precious!

Courtney Mei & her Guinness said...

Very neat idea for Glenys to go as a birthday cake!! I never met a kid who didn't like to celebrate a birthday!

Super Mommy said...

Just adorable! I love it!!

Special K said...

What a cute idea.

PS. My sis used fingernail polish remover to rub off my niece's tattoos.

Gail said...

Hi Beverly,
Thanks so much for the compliment and thanks for visiting my blog.
Glenys is beautiful! Great costume!
Love her name.

Cindy said...

That is a cute costume idea! Glenys is adorable!

A Special Family said...

Oh I've missed seeing your cutie!!
Can I ask, what was her costume representing? Also was it her Birthday, if so
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GLENYS!!!

Beth said...

CREATIVE! Glenys makes a delightful little cake. Chocolate? Poppyseed? What is her favorite? :) Sounds like you had a great day.

Beth (& Hope)

Anonymous said...

Baby oil takes them off too...

Christy said...

What a cute idea for a costume! I will have to rememebr that for the coming years. She sure is cute!