Tuesday, November 27, 2007

More GConversations

So sometimes G asks me to tickle her and I oblige. Here is how she asks, "Mom, lets you tickle me and I will sais , 'Oh Oh Oh,' Okay?" Because what she does is when I grab her rib cage she shouts "Oh Oh Oh." It makes me laugh every time.

This morning, G did not want to get up. She said, "What day is today?" I said, "Tuesday, school day." She said in a most frustrated tone, "Why do I haf to go to school everyday all deez weeks?"

Little does she know school is for the next 23+ years at least!! Surely, you don't think she would just get away with a master's? I mean she is Chinese right? Doctor here she comes!! (said with much sarcasm)




5 comments:

mommy24treasures said...

so so cute...

A Special Family said...

sooooo cute!

I personally vote for 4 days work/school and 3 day weekends! Vote for me for president!

kris said...

Glenys is one WISE little girl, cuz those are the words I want to say each morning I get up for WORK. But I think I have more than 23 more years before retirement!

Tasha said...

I can SOOO relate to her way of thinking!!

crazylady said...

one dreads school until you have been there so long that you don't know what else to do with your life!