Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Still is...


It is still adoption awareness month and NaBloPoMo. Actually I am a bit tired of both of them. I am so ready for a holiday. Come on days off.

So how many loyal readers will be out and about on Black Friday swooping up all the great bargains at 6 am? NOT ME! My sister and mother will go. The older I get the more I dislike going out to shop in crowded places. Full parking lots can send me into a panic attack very quickly.

Of course this all may change when G has a specific Christmas wish list. But I am safe for now. Oh and the dollar store has a great selection of reasonably priced gifts that will be expected to last as long as the interest in them does.

Does this count as a post? Hope so. G is "pending" the night with the grandparents tonight and I am cleaning up and putting up clothes. I hate that repetitive chore!!

2 comments:

Johnny said...

Wife and in-laws are planning to:

1) go to the outlet mall
2) on Friday

I was asked if I wanted to go.

I think I'll be hiding under a blanket.

(but not really, I'll be watching the Boy).

mommy24treasures said...

I am not a shopper either. Target is about it for me.... No malls. I online shop. Love finding free shipping and having it delivered. Big ebayer too.