Cyndi tagged me.
...So, here are the rules of the 8 Random Things tag game:
1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Here are 8 random things:
1. Pro-Active doesn't work on me!!
2. I love the Thanksgiving holiday but not the food.
3. I have never liked the Wizard of Oz because of the flying monkeys.
4. Monkeys used to be my fav. animal and I always wanted one (I enjoyed the TV show BJ and the Bear b/c of my monkey love).
5. I become extremely bored with repetitive actions, thus I am bored easily at any new job.
6. I hate house work because of the repetitive nature of it. I mean why don't the floors stay clean?
7. I actually like cleaning the kitchen and this is the only repetitive thing about cleaning that I like.
8. I can read the same book more than one time if I really enjoy the book. In new suspense type books I have to read the ending before finishing the book, and for very suspenseful books I end up skimming the non-essentials to get through quickly.
Now I tag Kerry,
The Kid and I,