Thursday, November 29, 2007

Totally Gone

My voice that is. Freaked G out this morning when I couldn't answer her. She cried and begged me to "talk!!" All I could do is whisper and hold her. She has a cough but for whatever reason, and I am glad, she doesn't have the laryngitis too. I have the nasty green sinus junk literally waking me up from a dead sleep when I cough. TOO MUCH INFO but the green snot literally is chunks in my mouth after I cough. I have to get up and spit gunk.

I just made an appt for G at 3:40. She will not be thrilled. I will go tomorrow afternoon because I will get a sinus cocktail shot that will wipe me out for the afternoon and G will be spending the night with the grandparents anyway. See my timing is perfect. One night of suffering but the end is near.

We put our Christmas tree up Tuesday. I put the lights on and the breakable ornaments on last night. When G came home from Mission Friends/choir, she helped put the rest on. This is how it went, G puts an ornament on, stops and says, "I need a piece of candy now, Okay?" Pretty much after every ornament. I think I got a pretty shot for the Christmas cards. We will see.




G playing with the Asian Wiseman. She kept calling him a her because we all know boys don't wear braids.

12 comments:

Sharon Flath said...

What a beautiful tree. ANd you did it without a guy! I should take lessons from you! I have your same cold and so does John. I keep looking around to see where and if it flew because I don't want to be surprised later by gross stuff! yuk. Thank you for the comment. I know what you mean about piano. I actually took lessons as an adult but gave up after I realized that tone deaf people are never going to play well. I am amazed at both of my children's abilities but they get it from their talented father. I answered you first question under it on my Blog in the same comment section if you want to go see. You are the first person I've told and was brave to put it on there (hidden as it is!!) Get well soon, I send spiritual chicken soup to you via a little prayer!!

Christy said...

OK, I know it is sad that she was so upset thta you did not have a voice but in a way it is really funny!! Glad you guys had fun decorating and love the pics!!

Christy :)

Ruby Cate said...

Beautiful tree! Wait until you see little miss Ruby's, it's the smallest thing you've ever seen! LOL But it'll be cute, I'm hoping that once we give it our best decorating attempts, it should come to life. After all, every tree, even those deemed 'branches' deserve to be CHRISTMAS trees! ;)

*hugs* for both you & miss Glenys.

-Amy & Ruby Cate (& Bear too...)

chloesmama said...

Oh no! I hope you're feeling better soon! Pretty tree, too, by the way!!

Eliza2006 said...

Hope you are feeling better soon. Your tree looks great. I still need to put ours up.

Tiffany

Donna said...

Pretty tree. I love the homemade decorations.

Susan said...

Glenys decorates a tree just like I do! Too funny.

Hope you feel better soon.

Andrea said...

Hmm. I think I need a piece of candy after every ornament this year. :) What a grand idea!

I hope you feel better soon.

laurel said...

Love it! Cute tree, cute girl, and clever about the boys don't wear braids. This girl is soooo smart.

Lauren and Ed said...

She is adorbale! :)

Super Mommy said...

What a gorgeous tree. I love Glenys' little artwork on the tree - it is lovely (and so is the artist, hehehehe)

Salome's Mom said...

Your tree is lovely and Glenys as always delightful, funny and gorgeous.