Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Where did Tuesday Go?

I am like a day ahead. I posted on the Wordless Wednesday sites already that I was up but it isn't wordless Wed. today. So I will share a G story that happened on Sunday.

G came running up to me saying "Mama, I can read, I can read." She had such joy and excitement in her eyes.

 I said, "okay show me."

I opened her book she brought, Mr. Brown Can Moo, Can You? and she said, "Mr. Brown." She was absolutely beeming. If I could have captured the radiance from her face it would have lit up a small country. She did this two more times and then came and said, "I can still read, mama, I dint forget."

I just love her.

I will post WW early this week. Sorry.

7 comments:

kris said...

How freaking perfect is that? Wish I were there to see the light in her eyes!

Heather said...

OMG that is so precious! My heart melted just reading that.

Susan said...

So cute! I'm beaming just reading about it.

Katie said...

awwww.....that is just adorable !!!

CYNDI ~ DELANEY'S MOM said...

Beverly ~ You've been tagged, it's time for 8 Random Things About You!
Cyndi

jeneflower said...

That is so precious!

Jeff and Valerie said...

How sweet. I love that book!