Friday, December 14, 2007

As Close As I Will Get?

This might be all I get this year with regard to Santa. She has a Santa hair bow and is wearing her Santa socks that she received last year in her stocking. We have her pre-school Christmas party this afternoon and I am bringing the cupcakes. They have a book exchange so we wrapped the book last night. She was so excited to do that. I can tell though she still doesn't get it. She asked me what do you do with a "fresent". I told her that you tear the paper off to see what is inside. Then she counted the pictures on the wrapping paper and said, "Is there 8 fresents, mommy?" I told her no but there were 8 pictures on the paper. My poor little naive child. Can't say it is memory because that is a steel trap. Maybe this year?!?!? she will get it.


12 comments:

Tasha said...

I like her way of thinking though!

Pugalicious said...

beautiful!
She'll get it soon enough!

Elizabeth said...

I love that she isn't selfish about "fresents", though. She could be all about "more fresents". I love the innocents... and the cheeks. They are so very, very pinchable.

Elizabeth said...

I can't allow my post to sit there without acknowledging the poor spelling... I mean that I love the innocence

Anonymous said...

Where did you get that adorable sweater???

leslie
holtzoieli@yahoo.com

Kerri said...

What a sweetie!
Kerri and Ruby

crazylady said...

oh give up already with the Santa thing. She knows he is freakish.

Monica said...

Oh my, she is adorable! I love the Santa sweater!! Too cute!
Monica

mommy24treasures said...

awww. love her outfit.

AZMom said...

She is tooo cute!!! Love the outfit!

Taylor Grace said...

Love the socks....Taylor needs to get a pair of those.

Salome's Mom said...

Glenys you are always gorgeous. You do not need to get any closer to that fat man in red boots.