Wednesday, December 05, 2007

A Bit of an Explanation

on the wordless Wed post. Those two decorations are two of 3 that my daughter must have out all year long. The snowman I got for her in 2005 and it plays 3 or 4 Christmas songs. Then the nativity scene was a "white elephant" gift from my parent's party last year. There is a voice narration at each scene and music. The third decoration is a snowman about 2 feet tall that shakes his bottom, best $20 I ever spent on that one. So that is the reason for the post. My kiddo plays with each of these three things at least once a week. I mean who can resist the buttons?

6 comments:

Jeff, Abbey, and Reed Land said...

We've been missing you! Glad to see you back commenting! Abbey was mad because she thought I should have researched the SSN place better. I told her I had gone to the Web site and brought what it said to bring! Thanks for confirming that they don't know what they want!

Heather said...

Beverly, is there a brand name or anything on that talking manger scene? I think Acer would just love it and would like to see if I can find one.
Heather BT

laurel said...

Fun! Aren't kids joyful?!!

chronic chick said...

Congrats on your adoption and good luck on the next.

Sandra said...

I think that's sweet :-)

Erica said...

Buttons and kids are a pretty irresistable combination! It's all good as long as you can live with whatever sound results from the pushing of the buttons, of course!