Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas is Over for Another Year

G woke up this morning and said, "Yets go see what Santa brought. Oh my gosh, I can't wait."

Funny girl. Then she was a bit overwhelmed walking into my parents house having everyone watch her look at her stuff. She really liked it but still didn't quite get it. She played with her stuff all day and eventually even got to where she wasn't afraid of the balance beam her grandad made her. My nephew and niece got a Xbox 360 with the guitar hero. I guess the music I listened too is better suited for guitar hero rather than muzak so that is good, huh?

G received from Santa, an Asian baby doll ready for her bath (China Sprout), a cabbage patch teen and the CBT animal grooming station, a Princess umbrella, two cans of shaving cream, some strawberry shortcake people, candy, tattoos (used up now), new house shoes (that she will not wear), and I can't remember it anymore. I gave her some books, two carebear puzzles, A bugs life movie, a red shirt and pants, and an ink stamp set. Grandad and Grammie gave her a balance beam, a tent, a large story sticker book, pink crocs (fake), a sheep puppet that sings one of the songs from A Sound of Music, A lonely goater.

She received a play nativity set, and a fisher price animal grooming set from some cousins. She got some long sleeved t-shirts from the other set of cousins. She received some blues clues books and a color by number artwork from another cousin. My mom and dad gave us a Children's Museum Membership which is pretty cool. I plan on using it this coming Saturday.

I can't remember everything now. I will post pics tomorrow and sadly I remembered that G doesn't go to school tomorrow so she is spending the night with the grandparents and two sets of cousins. So I will get the santa pic on Thursday afternoon probably. I hope I hope.

Okay now I have to go find where the stupid cats pissed. Apparently one of them doesn't like the cat box. I know I will be very sad when they die but in times like these I am very ready to be sad!!

7 comments:

crazylady said...

In with the new, out with the old. What are you purging to make room for all that stuff?

That sounds like an abundance of toys to keep her occupied whilst you blog.

mommy24treasures said...

So glad Glenys had a wonderful day. Hey... a good night sleep for you tonite! Enjoy.

laurel said...

Can't wait for pictures. Sounds like you had a great day!

Tasha said...

What a great Christmas you guys had!

AZMom said...

Sounds like a great Christmas. My daughter at age 8, is just now back into wearing slippers. She hated them forever!

Enjoy the day!

The Byrd Family said...

Oh...I think Lottie has that doll from China Sprout. I think her name is Patti?

Glad she had such a wonderful Christmas!

insanemommy.com said...

My poor babes didn't fare well in comparison to your Glenys and we celebrate eight days of Channakuh too. lol..