Friday, December 28, 2007

I Got It

So apparently there was nothing in the toilet water to affect the test, YIPPEE.

It is more than I make now with a 6month review. They are fine with me coming in at 9am. But I will try to get there at 8:30am at least two days a week. Aren't I generous? Anyhoo, I have the paper/contract/offer ready to fax on Monday morning with my resignation submitted already to HR and letters ready to hand to my supervisor and the owner's son.

So now for the next two weeks I clean up the computer, desk, and train someone to replace me. Then I begin the next adventure at 3rd Thing on January 15. I wish I had the money to take some time off but alas, I don't.

I am trying to upload a video of G playing dress up but blogger is being fussy. If not tonight then Monday. Got it.

13 comments:

Susan said...

Congratulations on the new job! What a nice Christmas gift.

And I love the videos -- it's fun to see Glenys in action. The tatoos really complement that outfit :-)

crazylady said...

Wow,the things she finds in Mommy's closet!

Rhonda said...

Congrats!

Chinazhoumom said...

Yea Yea Yea !!!
How wonderful - a window closes and a door opens! Good Luck! (and hey don't read blogs at work - - ok at least for the first few weeks) of course you can use one of the following:

www.bloglines.com (I love this program)

or
http://anonymouse.org/
Enjoy!

Super Mommy said...

Yeee-hawww!! Congratulations! Nancy

Amy said...

Super!!!I hope you love your new job!

Courtney Mei & her Guinness said...

Great video of Glenys playing dress-up!

Congrats and cheers on your new job!

~Dawn

Lauri said...

Yeah... you did it, you did it, your did it yeah...



so happy for you

The Byrd Family said...

Yea! Praise the Lord! Hallelujah! Everyone do the Dora dance!

Love the video!

Princess Diaries said...

Congrats on the new job- you really are starting the new year with a new outlook :)

Such a cute video, cracks me up how she says "sorry" after bonking you on the head.

Magi said...

Congratulations! I know this will be a big adjustment for you both, but it will all work out. This is a great way to start the new year!

Dawn said...

Congratulations on the new job. I hope it turns out to be great for you.

WINERAK said...

xkwqqdltshe is adorable!