Monday, December 31, 2007

Okay, So How Many Times...

...Can the 3.5 year old G beat me at Mexican Train and at memory match? Apparently, every time we play, why do you ask?

Yes that is right, this 37 year old mom is beat by and felt sorry for by her 3.5 year old. Oh and it is roughly fair and square. By that I mean, G isn't picking up more dominoes than needed although I do help her to know which domino she needs to match, does that count?

We played as a team against my niece and nephew but we played against each other later in the evening. Pretty funny to be beat by a toddler, albeit a very smart toddler.

2 comments:

mommy24treasures said...

how fun. I have never played this Mexican Train. must look into...

AZMom said...

We love playing Mexi Train. I haven't thought to teach my kids though. We have a family here we play with about once a month. :-)