Monday, December 31, 2007

Riverdance-A New Tradition

Yes, the Irish Dance Troupe that toured in the 90s, makes me very emotional. My sister passed down her old videos, and I thought I could get G interested in dance by watching it, nah, not so much. But watching it from the beginning really makes a huge lump in my throat to the point that I really can't talk without crying.

So tonight I started a New Year's Eve tradition of going out to dinner with G. We just went to Wendy's. I hope I remember it next year. Then we came to watch a movie, and this was as fast moving as I could think of to keep her interest, but alas, it was all for naught, as she doesn't want to wear the panty hose at all, no matter what.

I

6 comments:

Ashley Winters said...

I had the opportunity to see Riverdance in NYC several years ago. It was fantastic! The soundtrack is great too!

Happy New Year!

Ashley

Jen M. said...

I would love to see them!

Happy New Year!!

Heather said...

Aah, Wendy's. They all closed in our city. We love and miss Wendy's.

crazylady said...

not a big fan myself... their upper bodies look so funny and starched while the bottom half flails about...
It is incredibly difficult no doubt!

Heather said...

Beverly,
If you go to the ABC website, you can see Michael Fl. on a dancing with the stars results show this past season. Plus did yousse that the lady who falsely accused him of SH is having to pay him mega bucks? What goes around I say.
Heather BT

insanemommy.com said...

I must have missed something here. Why was she wearing panty hose?! G-d I don't wear them either! lol..... hate the things...