Thursday, December 06, 2007

So Where Do Your Used Stickers Go?


This is my toilet seat in my bathroom. G puts her stickers there when I tell her to take them off her clothes.

Sometimes she plays stickers which means she takes the stickers and carefully sticks them on a blank piece of paper for a picture. But these stickers are the stickers that are given to her at school or are at least on her clothing.

And she says, "I am going to put dis on your toyette."

This isn't the first toilet she decorated like this. She also did it at our first house before we moved. I guess one toilet is as good as another to hold stickers. Sometimes she put them on the wall too. I have a flower garden on my bedroom wall from her sticker decorations.

5 comments:

Super Mommy said...

Interesting placement! When Jade was younger, she used to put them on HER table. By the end of the year, the entire surface was covered in stickers. I had to put a stop to it for sanitary reasons -food and stickers - not a good combination! -Nancy

crazylady said...

You are a kinder gentler mom....
than me.

Donna said...

I think the stickers on the toilet look festive. A neighbor girl puts stickers on her car window; they've been there for at least a year. I'm not so kind; I encourage transferring the stickers to paper.

chloesmama said...

I love it! Great idea for decorating--Glenys is very innovative!

A Special Family said...

Cutest toilet seat I'v ever seen ;)