Monday, December 31, 2007

Weekend Zoo


This weekend G and I were supposed to go to the zoo with a fellow blogger and her daughter but as G was too busy for me in St. Woois with her Grammie and Grandad I borrowed a kid and met them anyway.

We went to the zoo because our friend's daughter said she wanted to see the animals. Most of them that we reallyed wanted to see were too cold for display. The African Emperor Penguins were too cold. Anyway, here are some photos from the day. The weather was cold at first but then became a little warm for heavy coats.

It was so nice to meet Ms. N and her mommy. N came home to her forever family in November from Columbia. Thank you, N for bringing your mom to the zoo with me. And thank you Best Friend Boy's mom for loaning him to me. He was a doll but oh so all boy, very busy.


3 comments:

crazylady said...

Rent a kid....
I could use another income....
I have to think about this seriously!

Looks like fun was had by all. Darling kids.

Jennifer said...

Hi - so glad I found your blog!! The pictures are great! We had a great time at the zoo. Nataly loved it & didn't really miss the animals that weren't there :-)

Jennifer

Martha said...

Bev -

Didn't know that you knew Jennifer. I was surprised to see the zoo photos.

You guys are two of the handful of blogs that I read ... and you know each other.

Small world ....
Martha