Monday, December 17, 2007

Weekend Recap

So the Saturday after my ill Friday night/Saturday morning was very busy. I didn't get a nap either Sat or Sun. This sinus thing is going to kill me yet I think. I got a total of about 5 hours sleep then ended up driving in the pouring and cold rain with my aunt and mom all over town and out to BFE for a baby shower for a cousin. We left the house around 10am and got home sometime after 8:30pm. G hung out with her grandad all day even went to a cousin's 5th bday party with him.

It was actually very nice. My aunt bought me a new pair of shoes for $20. They were on extreme mark down and I am thinking of going and getting a brown pair to have in case.


I am feeling very stylish in my new shoes.


It has been almost 2 years since I have worn a heel like that or anything taller than a half inch. heh.

The cramps left by morning but the head ache(sinus) sort of hung on for a while. Yuck. Anyhoo, time for me to go pick up the girl. I will post a pic of her in her very Christmas-y Sunday dress tomorrow.

9 comments:

Special K said...

Cute shoes!
Hope you feel better.

kerri said...

Love the shoes!!
Get better soon. :O)

Sharon said...

Man! If you ever get the desire to put those on again, check with me first and maybe i can attempt to talk you out of it!! At the very least it could spare you CORNS. PS Where have you been?? My Blog has hardly any comments when you neglect me!!

Salome's Mom said...

Lovely shoes!

Wendy said...

Very cute shoes. But they make my back hurt just looking at them.

I haven't worn anything with a heel for.....probably 12 years.

Glad you are on the mend!

LaLa said...

oh yeah go get the brown too!!!!

Lauri said...

cute shoes... I want new shoes too

crazylady said...

Hot diggity dog, Momma's got a new pair of black suede shoes.

Nothing like shoes on sale to lift ailing spirits.

Super Mommy said...

Awesome shoes, hope you were able to get another pair! -Nancy