Monday, January 07, 2008

Bear With Me

video videoAs I try to upload video from 2005 July trip. I need duplicates in several places one of them on my computer. Plus because I can't view them on my computer I want to see these. I have never seen them either. It will be a first for all of us. videoI have lots of these videos taken from the SD card on the video without realizing I could download these to blogger. I honestly thought they were lost to me forever. It is taking a long time to download them but I think in the end it will be worth it for me. And well, since it is my blog, I can download them if I want.

Management



When I download some that have already been downloaded I will edit the previous posts to delete them.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

You are cute Beverly! If I knew how to do that I might stick all that film on my blog too! You go girl!
PS you lucky person! Going to Amsterdam. What are all the places you've been abroad?

Elizabeth said...

power to the blog (must be said with two beats to the chest and a peace sign - ghetto style)