Tuesday, January 15, 2008

First Day

Okay so I am here. Made it by 8:30 am. Don't have any idea what time I will get off. Not sure if I can even be on internet. Don't have an office yet. Already too fast doing what they give me so that I have a bit of down time but so far I think I am going to like it.

Also, warned today that there will be travel possibly to Texas in the near future as well as Nashville. Will let you know and if anyone is there would like to meet in the future then I will be available.

Beverly
liking the new job, company and people.

11 comments:

Sharon said...

I am sooo glad you are liking it Beverly!! That is great news. Congratulations on your first day. I hope it is a down hill ride into peace from here.

Heather said...

I'm glad that you're having a good day & that they only get better from now on. Email me if you're heading to Detroit area (nothing else here exciting but us ;)
Heather BT

Super Mommy said...

Happy day! Glad to hear things are going well for the first day - nothing like walking into a place thinking, "what did I get myself into?" LOL! -Nancy

Eliza2006 said...

So glad you are liking it. I sure hope they send you to SLC, UT!

Tiffany

laurel said...

Glad it is going well!

Elizabeth said...

I'm so happy that the first day was good. It can always be scary. Tell them that you'll be very happy to travel to South Florida anytime.

AZMom said...

So glad to hear that you like your new job! I hope it continues to go well!

Now send some new job vibes to me will ya? LOL My blog says it all!

The Byrd Family said...

So thankful you are loving your job! And if you are ever near Dallas....just give us a holler!

Courtney Mei & her Guinness said...

Happy first day at your new job! Great to hear that things are going smoothly.

~Dawn

Lauri said...

Good Luck with the new job... that is always so exciting, the first day.... makes me miss working

If you are ever in Ohio.. would love to meet up

Susan said...

My family lives in Nashville, and I'm in the Chicago area. So let me know about either one!

Congratulations on the new job; hope it goes well.